What is a Report?
Reports are used to monitor and share a summarized view of plans.
Create a Report
To create a report, go to the "Reports" section and click "Create Report".
On the next screen, you will be presented with options for what you want to show.
- Name: This is the report name.
- Date Range: Select the start and end date of your report. These are going to be the dates of actuals and plans included in the visualization.
- Plans: You can create a report with one or multiple plans included. If you select multiple, every plan will have a separate section on the report with key metrics and assumptions.
- Key Metrics: Select what you want to measure with this report, try to focus on the metrics that matter, you don't have to select everything. For startups, these could be as simple as Revenue, Burn Rate, and Runway.
- Assumptions: Select the main assumptions and drivers of your key metrics. The report will show the models included in these rows. You can only include assumptions that affect your key metrics.
Reports get updated automatically every 15 minutes, with the most recent actuals and forecasts for every plan included.
Share a Report
To share a report, just open it and click the "Share" button at the top right. It will give you a link to send to whomever you want to give access to.
Anyone with access to the link will be able to see the report, but they won't be able to see anything else in your account.
If you edit a report that you shared, the sharing link will remain active, and it will access the new (edited) version.