What are Actuals?
Actuals represent your historical data. On tables and reports, you will only see finalized Actuals. Every non-finalized month is instead showed as a forecast, based on models for each plan.
Every row can have a different type of Actual (even within the same table), the three types are:
- Manual: are values that are manually inputted by you on a monthly basis.
- Source: are values that are synced to an external service such as QuickBooks Online or Xero.
- Formula: are values that are automatically calculated based on a function of other values in your Tables.
You can always edit manually inputted Actuals:
1) From the Actuals screen, by clicking
Edit, entering different numbers and clicking
2) Directly from the tables screen, by inputting a number directly into a cell and pressing
When looking at Tables, only finalized Actuals will be visible as Actuals. Non-finalized months will only be visible on the Actuals screen, where they can be finalized.
You can finalize a month by selecting
Finalize All at the top of the Actuals screen.